HAPPY PEOPLE PLAY PICKLEBALL
A Pickleball membership is required to participate in our Pickleball program.
Indoor players must be registered for the FREE pickleball membership and pay prior to playing each day ($2 residents/$5 non-residents)
Outdoor players must register for the paid membership ($25 residents, $80 non residents)
Thank you for being part of our Pickleball Community. PLAY ON!
After completing membership registration, you will find the link to sign up for high-demand play times on your receipt for indoor courts. All players who use the indoor or outdoor courts are required to have a membership.
THE MONTHLY CODE FOR OUTDOOR GATE ACCESS WILL BE ISSUED TO MEMBERS ONLY. This code will change periodically. The code will be shared via email to our members, please do not share the code with anyone else.
All players must:
- Use their own equipment and hand sanitizer
- Maintain social distancing when possible
- The doors in the auditorium cannot be propped open.
- Please bring exact change when paying for your daily sessions (indoor)
Please ensure you adhere to the following:
- Stay home if you are sick
- Stay home if you have been around anyone else sick
- Practice proper hand washing
- Maintain a social distance
- Avoid face touching, hand shakes, high fives
- Avoid touching high touch surfaces
LEVELS OF PLAY EXPLAINED:
- Beginner – new player with basic understanding of game and rules – can hit ball back and forth a bit – Knows how to serve but hasn’t played too many games -needs practice and game experience – basic knowledge of scoring
- Advanced Beginner - Beginner skills plus can sustain short rallies but not at a fast pace -can make basic strokes as forehand, backhand and volley – but favors forehand – understands court positioning but needs to be reminded to move up to net – does not favor competitive play
- Intermediate – Advanced beginner skills plus quickly approaches non-volley zones – perform dinks, lobs and volleys – knowledgeable of third drop shot – strong knowledge of rules, scoring and the game – consistent control and placement of shots- able to return fast-paced shots – aware of their partner’s position on court and move/work more as a team
- Advanced – Intermediate skills plus can anticipates opponents shots – can play aggressively at non-volley-zone – improved control and placement of shots – able to do deep serves – uses dink and drop shot successfully – good footwork and positioning - limits their own forced errors – exhibits patience
2022 Indoor Pickleball Membership
$0.00 Res, $0.00 Non-Res